Friday 17 October 2014

It's Fishy Friday

Over the past year those of you who follow my blog will notice that fish have been featuring heavily in the artwork I have been creating. The main reason for this is that I  have been working towards a big solo show which I will be having in London in June 2015 entitled 'The Life Aquatic' at The Rebecca Hossack Gallery, Charlotte Street, London . During my research, which has included visits to Aquariums, fishing museums, fish restaurants and fish shops I came across a fantastic shop in Brighton called O'Fishly Healthy. I was fortunate to meet the owners Kelly and Mark which resulted in them letting me use their window as a gallery for a few weeks. The work will be on display until the end of October 2014 so if you happen to be in Brighton do pop in and have a look, and while you are there get yourselves a nice piece of fish for your supper. www.ofishlyhealthy.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment